It light of recent health concerns about COVID 19, it is important to focus on facts and avoid myths and fears. Mid-West Family is in close communication with the area health departments and continues to follow their guidance and recommendations. At this time, The Center for Disease Control and Prevention and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services suggest these preventative measures:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Practice “social distancing” of 3 to 6 feet.
- Avoid shaking hands but instead fist bump.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and if you’re sick, stay home.
Due to the current health environment, our Mid-West Family offices are closed and all prizes and pick-ups will be mailed until further notice. Visit us on facebook or our website WCSY.Com and keep listening for important information on SuperHITS 103.7, COSY fm.