We’re less than a month away from the fifth annual St. Joe Winter Beer Fest. St. Joseph Today’s Danielle Crevier tells WSJM tickets will go on sale next Thursday, January 2 at 10 a.m. at their welcome center downtown and both over the phone and in person at the Mendel Center box office at Lake Michigan College. The fest will be held at the corner of Broad Street and Lake Boulevard.
“We have two heated tents,” says Crevier. “We have 16 breweries and some food trucks. We’ve got Twisted Dog and Nosh Village, and we’re really excited. This year we’re going to have some patio heaters, and of course with those heavy beers, you stay warm.”
The festival will be from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday, January 25.
The breweries scheduled to be part of the event are:
- Altes Brewing (Detroit)
- Bell’s Brewery (Comstock)
- Haymarket Brewery (Bridgman)
- Maplewood Brewery (Chicago)
- Mitten Brewing Company (Saugatuck)
- North Pier Brewing Company (Benton Harbor)
- Perrin Brewing Company (Comstock Park)
- Round Barn Brewery (Baroda)
- Silver Harbor Brewing Company (St. Joseph)
- Sister Lakes Brewing Company (Dowagiac)
- The Livery (Benton Harbor)
- Virtue Cider (Fennville)
- Watermark Brewing (Stevensville)
- Witch’s Hat Brewing Company (South Lyon)
- Tapistry Brewing (Bridgman).